In the Drink
Mark out two areas separated by a ‘no go zone’ eg. two metre by two metre. Participants are divided into two teams. They throw the ball over the ‘no go zone’ into the other team’s area.
· Each team can earn a point when they throw the ball into a space and the ball lands, or is dropped, on the opposition side.
· If the ball is caught by the opposition the participant goes into the ‘no go zone’.
· If participants drop the ball they go into the‘no go zone.’
· To get out of the ‘no go zone’ participants must touch the ball as it is passed over them.
- Requires markers and balls.