Ballerina on Board (Adapted Pirate ship)
All participants are scattered in the playing area. The Leader tells the participants that they are now on stage in the theatre and need to put together a show.
- To the audience – Run to the right
- Backstage – To the left
- Pirouettes – Most graceful spin you can
- Point shoes on – run on tip toes on the spot
- Take a bow – Deepest curtsey you can
- Partner Balance – Grab a partner and create a paired balance
- Oh I’m exhausted – Lie down
- Increase intensity by calling out opposites back to back and quicker.
- Reduce intensity by limiting getting up and down and running back and forth.
- May require some adjustment to suit Pre-School aged children, the elderly, pregnant women or SEND participants.